2.2.05

Reflections

I've seen myself reflected, every moment, every place, a new beginning...
I've seen myself calmed, spaciated times caused by frustration and crumbling of my soul, sinking me in pure confusion.
I've seen myself happy, caused by fleeting nites filled of tobacco, whiskey and a girl who I do not even know her name.
I've seen myself crying, because they cry in the inside, because of me...
I've seen myself useless, unable of being the voice that gives advice to those who have been for so many hours the custodians of my dreams and secrets...
I've seen myself angry, receiving spits of fire that sore, that burn deep inside.
and I saw myself writing, swelling my veins, freeing the pain with paper and ink...
I've seen myself tempted and lost with the things everybody else wants , but I keep myself the satisfaction of yielding to it.
I've seen myself irresponsible, in certain circumstances I want to avoid.
I've seen myself missing you and my soul ripping apart.
I've seen myself reflected, in a pool of blood, changing and becoming deformed itself, but every time it just returns to its visual contour and its common components...
I've seen myself like this, you have seen me like this, at least until today. Tomorrow you may not find me , maybe I will not even be able to find myself.

No comments: