12.12.04

A19C7H86O

I don’t want to be your headache anymore, I don’t want to see how the rope gets tight, neither be you negative part when you’ve just been my happiness.
And I can’t tell you to go or stay, but if you stay ,you’ll help me find my way. Because I do not know what I’m going to do if you go away. Just thinking about it just drives me crazy.
If you want to say good bye, say it now, it may be better for both. If you think there is nothing lest to fight for, then it won’t hurt. But why is it hurting me so much.
I don’t want to cause you so much trouble, you already got enough in your life. Why we let this get out of our hands, we swore we wouldn’t let this happen.
But I know we can, by my side I’m willing to fight. Now tell me if you’ll still be my love, or I’ll wonder around remembering you.

No comments: