13.12.04

Sopita con Pollito

131204 ..... sitting in front of a cursed pathway thinking how miserable life is when you don't enjoy the moments. i still miss her ........
021004 ..... i'm not really sure why, how or what were the circumstances that nite, i'm still not sure if it was this nite , but it started evrything with just a smile........
261104 ..... my mom arrived , there was nothing much left, she promised she would come back, it never happened till some days later,still can't find where i spent 1500, nevermind i hope it doesn't turns out that bad........
081204 ..... elp tower 303 alfa tango, ready for take off, 303 alfa tango runway 26 left take off with no delays. take off with direction west, facing the wind, thinking to myself that i need something to drink, the flight seems quiet, i look into the sun , it's really bright, i remember her smile, she promised she would go to fly with me, one more promise broke........
081104 ..... usa elections, very close, i bet a six pack of dark heineken, obviously i was going to lose, my brother is more aware of the status of the elections, liberals still have a chance.......
261004 ..... i never knew how powerful the words "sopita con pollito" would be the rest of our relationship but it really made us enjoy so many things. bbq ribs,chilli's, 80 dlls, 10 dlls tip and some mango tea........
061004 ..... you don't know much about me yet
you think you do but we just met
these feelings i cannot erect
for fear of harsh pain and neglect (A.Ch.)
241104 ..... pain, hurt, pain, heart, pain, loneliness, pain...deep inside a lot of pain, i wonder how you get rid of this shite, i wonder how come she doesn't feel anything for me, i keep questioning my heart what i did wrong this time, i wasn't perfect i know, but i never pushedher to do something bad...maybe something, maybe love me........
081104 ... 12pm ..... still no winner though the elections are already won by a republican who carries values as his flag, and christianity as his emblem, im glad she got what she wanted, tomorrow we'll smoke some mango tobbacco........
061004 ..... a lion waiting to break free
a side he wants us all to see
is he afraid to show the pain
that keeps him in captivity (A.Ch)
261204 ..... i was afraid , i won't deny it, still i found in her a burning light in my dim life, she turned her back on, she can'tdeny it, who is afraid to show the pain that keeps her in captivity? i gave her my heart, still she walked away and left me watching her die, she denied my help, she denied my heart; i can't, i won't stop loving her, i'm here till the day she comes back........
131204 ... 12 pm ..... just in case you forgot it, let me remind you my truth.... i love you.

No comments: