23.12.04

She...He...maybe they

" I'm tired of going to parties and seeing my friends get drunk, it's always the same shit, I like you because you're not like the rest ", she said....

" I like you because you're intelligent , I've never met someone who could talk so wisely about religion without getting into a fight", he said.....

" I'm going to go to this party but I kind want to see you later tonite", she said.....

"Me too", he said......

"I'll call you , I promise ". she said and after a goodbye hug she left in her red mazda

That nite she left to party , she got drunk, but as he didn't expected she called and told him that she wanted to hang out with him tomorrow.

They started going out , every nite a different theme, from politics to spongebob , the bible to criticizing the Bush family.

His family loved her , she created a special connection with each member of his family .
Her friends wanted to pick on him , still he only had eyes for her.

Parties, movies at his house , staying late, spending the nite together ,they had those kind of relationships that you can't find at walmart. Now everyone may be assuming that their relationship could be based on long hours of great and incredible sex; surprisingly they never had sex, she believed in something even though she wasn;t virigin , he thought that before love came respect , so he never did something she didn't wanted, although he tried to always give a step ahead.

She seemed to love him , he seemed to love her, they do care for each other.
Without a reason one day she went to his house , she said they couldn't go out anymore , he didn't understood why , she came back to talk it over and over , still she said she was confused , he still doesn't understands.

He fought for her love, to have her back, she walked away seeming she did'nt cared.

It's been a month since they stopped seeing each other, he still remembers her, e wrote her a letter, she wants him back although her pride doesn't lets her go back.

He saw her yesterday , she acted as if she was stupid , she tried to turn him down , he knows her very well , she is playing the stupid , he is following her game.

" I'm having so much fun with my girlfriends, I got so drunk yesterday, and I'll do the same tonite , lucky I don't have school tomorrow and I have to work till two , so i can be hung over all morning , then work ;go with my friends , get drunk , act stupid , and do that over and over again ", she said.....

" I wonder where is the girl I first met, the one who was intelligent , and still had fun without wasting her life " , he thought......

She went to get drunk , now she remembers that old boyfriend who gaveall for her.
He walked away, he left his heart open for the day the girl he first met came back.

He is still waiting.....

No comments: