12.12.04

Time out of mind...

I am not resigned to the shutting away of loving hearts in the hard ground.
So it is, and so it will be, for so it has been, time out of mind.
A fragment of what you felt, of what you knew, a formula, a phrase remains…but the best is lost.
From the place where I’m always thinking of you just writing what I think what’s going on between us… even though I know it’s not good.
I miss you so much, I’m really afraid I’ll lose my way, not being able to fulfill what I promised you, my dreams…
Which way will take me to you?
Everybody says this should take you there.
In the world I can only see two sides and you’re so far away today.
I’ve never been able to say everything I think about you; neither explain my love for you.
I have to tell you that between the things I lost was the freshness of our relationship, it’s not as like the first time I saw the moon.
My head is still thinking about you, and it even hurts when I remember the weight of the words you know.
And it’s me who has to say when to stop, or if I ever said more than what I was supposed, and those who are coming will not forgive, they are just coming to see my concert, expecting the best from me.
And I have my head in so many places, but now… I just think about you, and even though my heart still hurts.
I still wonder which way will take me back to you.

No comments: